Apply for NOAA OAR CPO 2022 2007019
- The Department of Commerce in the environment, natural resources, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Climate Program Office (CPO), Regional Integrated Science and Assessments (RISA) FY2022" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 11.431.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 21, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 11, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,180,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 30 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment, Natural Resources, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: National Digital Newspaper Program
Previous opportunity: SBDC in the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands (CNMI)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for NOAA OAR CPO 2022 2007019
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NOAA OAR CPO 2022 2007019) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NOAA NOS IOOS 2022 2007005||FY 2022 US Marine Life Observations: Coordinated Marine Biodiversity Observation Network (MBON) and Animal Telemetry Network (ATN) Activities to Ensure Resilient, Productive Ecosystems and Human Communities in the Face of Change|
|NOAA NWS NWS CIPO 2021 2007043||Competition for a Cooperative Institute to Support Water Resources|
|NOAA OAR SG 2022 2007054||Early Stage Propagation Strategies for Aquaculture Species|
|NOAA OAR SG 2022 2007053||Early Stage Propagation Strategies for Aquaculture Species|
|NOAA OAR SG 2022 2007042||Fiscal Year 2022 NMFS-Sea Grant Fellowship in Population and Ecosystem Dynamics and Marine Resource Economics|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NOAA OAR CPO 2022 2007019", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.