Apply for OSBDC 2022 04
- The Small Business Administration in the business and commerce sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "SBDC in the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands (CNMI)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 59.037.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 08, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Oct 08, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $750,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Business and Commerce
Next opportunity: Climate Program Office (CPO), Regional Integrated Science and Assessments (RISA) FY2022
Previous opportunity: OSBDC Funding Opportunity
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for OSBDC 2022 04
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (OSBDC 2022 04) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|OSBDC 2022 03||OSBDC Funding Opportunity for the State of Louisiana|
|RDBCP RBDG 2022||Rural Business Development Grant (RBDG)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "OSBDC 2022 04", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.