Apply for 20220113 PJ
- The National Endowment for the Humanities in the humanities (see cultural affairs in cfda) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "National Digital Newspaper Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 45.149.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 27, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 13, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $325,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Humanities (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA)
Next opportunity: Bureau of Democracy, Human Rights and Labor Request for Statements of Interest: FY21 China Programs
Previous opportunity: Climate Program Office (CPO), Regional Integrated Science and Assessments (RISA) FY2022
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 20220113 PJ
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (20220113 PJ) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|O BJA 2021 171011||BJA FY 2021 Invited to Apply - Continuation of BJA Previously Funded Awards|
|20220222 BH||Landmarks of American History and Culture|
|20220222 EH||Institutes for Higher Education Faculty|
|20220222 ES||Institutes for K-12 Educators|
|01 2021||Notice of Funding Opportunity for Alumni of U.S. Government Programs|
|20220315 DR||Fellowships Open Book Program|
|20220302 HT||Institutes for Advanced Topics in the Digital Humanities|
|MAJOR 202206||Major Collaborative Archival Initiatives|
|EDITIONS 202206||Publishing Historical Records in Collaborative Digital Editions|
|EDITIONS 202210||Publishing Historical Records in Collaborative Digital Editions|
|DIGITALEDITIONS 202206||Planning for Collaborative Digital Editions in African American, Asian American, Hispanic American, and Native American History and Ethnic Studies|
|BUCHAREST PAS FY22 001||RomaniaNOFO-BUCHAREST-PAS-FY22-001-PhotoExhibit|
|COLLABORATIVES 202206||Archives Collaboratives|
|STATE 202206||State Board Programming Grants|
|PAS PAN FY22 01||U.S. Embassy Panama Public Diplomacy Small Grants Program|
|O BJA 2022 171017||U.S. Department of Justice Coordinated Tribal Assistance Solicitation Fiscal year 2022 Competitive Grant Announcement|
|20220420 FEL||NEH-Mellon Fellowships for Digital Publication|
|20220427 FO||Fellowships for Advanced Social Science Research on Japan|
|EAPGZ 22 GR 002 01112022||Hainan Oceans and Climate Social Media Partnership|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "20220113 PJ", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.