Apply for 72061719RFA00006
- The Agency for International Development, Uganda USAID-Kampala in the environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "USAID/Uganda Combatting Wildlife Crime Activity" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 18, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Oct 21, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $4,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment
Next opportunity: Cooperative Institute for Meteorological Satellite Studies
Previous opportunity: Sea Grant Fellowship
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 72061719RFA00006
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (72061719RFA00006) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|72011519RFI00011||USAID/Central Asia Regional Water and Environment Program|
|EPA HQ OPP 2019 003||Tribal Pesticide Program Council (TPPC) Technical Support|
|EPA GM 2019 TFW||Gulf of Mexico Program Reduction and Prevention of Trash in the Five Coastal States (Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, and Florida) of the Gulf of Mexico Watershed|
|EPA OW OGWDW 19 03||FY 2019 Training and Technical Assistance to Improve Water Quality and Enable Small Public Water Systems to Provide Safe Drinking Water|
|EPA OLEM OCPA 19 04||OFFICE OF LAND AND EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT (OLEM) PROGRAM TRIBAL SUPPORT COOPERATIVE AGREEMENTS|
|EPA R10 OW CRBRP 2019 01||Columbia River Basin Restoration Funding Assistance Program - Lower Columbia River Estuary|
|EPA R10 OW CRBRP 2019 02||Columbia River Basin Restoration Funding Assistance Program - Middle and Upper Columbia River Basin|
|EPA G2020 P3 Q1||17TH ANNUAL P3 AWARDS: A NATIONAL STUDENT DESIGN COMPETITION FOCUSING ON PEOPLE, PROSPERITY AND THE PLANET|
|EPA G2020 P3 Q2||17TH ANNUAL P3 AWARDS: A NATIONAL STUDENT DESIGN COMPETITION FOCUSING ON PEOPLE, PROSPERITY AND THE PLANET|
|EPA G2020 P3 Q3||17TH ANNUAL P3 AWARDS: A NATIONAL STUDENT DESIGN COMPETITION FOCUSING ON PEOPLE, PROSPERITY AND THE PLANET|
|EPA G2020 P3 Q4|
|EPA OLEM OBLR 19 05||FY20 GUIDELINES FOR BROWNFIELD ASSESSMENT GRANTS|
|EPA R3 CBP 20 01||Chesapeake Bay Program Office Fiscal Year 2020 Request for Applications for Goal Implementation Team Project Support|
|EPA OLEM OBLR 19 06||FY20 GUIDELINES FOR BROWNFIELD REVOLVING LOAN FUND GRANTS|
|EPA OLEM OBLR 19 07||FY20 GUIDELINES FOR BROWNFIELD CLEANUP GRANTS|
|CRNR 2020||Coral Reef and Natural Resources Program|
|F20AS00024||Implementation of Prairie Pothole Joint Venture (PPJV) Activities in Montana|
|EPA EE 20 01||Environmental Education Local Grants Program for Region 1 -- Solicitation Notice for 2020|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "72061719RFA00006", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.