Apply for NOAA NESDIS NESDISPO 2020 2006307
- The Department of Commerce in the environment, natural resources, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Cooperative Institute for Meteorological Satellite Studies" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 11.432.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 06, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 08, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $150,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment, Natural Resources, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: OVW FY 2020 Justice for Families Program Solicitation
Previous opportunity: USAID/Uganda Combatting Wildlife Crime Activity
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for NOAA NESDIS NESDISPO 2020 2006307
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NOAA NESDIS NESDISPO 2020 2006307) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NOAA OAR CIPO 2020 2006294||Competition for a Cooperative Institute for Atmospheric and Marine Studies|
|NOAA OAR CIPO 2020 2006292||Competition for a Southwest Cooperative Institute for Ecosystem-Based Management of Living Marine Resources, Ocean Observations, Climate and Weather Studies|
|NOAA NOS OCM 2020 2006225||CZM Projects of Special Merit Competition - FY2020|
|NOAA NOS OCM 2020 2006297||National Estuarine Research Reserve System (NERRS) Land Acquisition and Construction Program for Fiscal Year 2020|
|NOAA NMFS HCPO 2020 2006306||FY 2020 Community-based Restoration Program Coastal and Marine Habitat Restoration Grants|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NOAA NESDIS NESDISPO 2020 2006307", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.