Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Gaining Early Awareness and Readiness for Undergraduate Programs (State Grants) CFDA Number 84.334S (ED GRANTS 070819 001)
- The Department of Education in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Gaining Early Awareness and Readiness for Undergraduate Programs (State Grants) CFDA Number 84.334S" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 84.334.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 08, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 07, 2019 Applications Available July 8, 2019. Deadline for Transmittal of Applications August 7, 2019. ADDRESSES For the addresses for obtaining and submitting an application, please refer to our Common Instructions for Applicants to Department of Education Discretionary Grant Programs, published in the Federal Register on February 13, 2019 (83 FR 6003), and available at www.govinfo.gov/content/pkg/FR-2019-02-13/pdf/2019-02206.pdf. FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT Craig Pooler, U.S. Department of Education, 400 Maryland Avenue SW, Room 278-64, Washington, DC 20202-6450. Telephone (202) 453-6195. Email Craig.Pooler@ed.gov..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $5,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 8 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Previous opportunity: Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit (CESU), Great Rivers CESU
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (ED GRANTS 070819 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P19AS00356||Cumberland Island National Seashore Wildfire Mitigation Youth Conservation Crew|
|P19AS00359||Wekiva Wild and Scenic River System Management Plan Implementation|
|P19AS00363||Video Development for Training and Public Communication|
|P19AS00368||Shoreline Change Analysis for Habitat, Recreation, and Infrastructure Resilience|
|NPS 19 NERO 0064||Spindle City Corps Cormmunity Ranger Interns|
|ED GRANTS 071519 001||OSERS-OSEP: Planning Grants for Increasing Instructional Time and Reducing Administrative Burdens CFDA Number 84.326A|
|NPS 19 NERO 0068||Spindle City Corps Maintenance Team|
|P19AS00383||Fellowships with the State, Tribal, Local, Plans and Grants Division|
|P19AS00387||UW/NPS Research Center Support|
|P19AS00386||BLUE RIDGE NATIONAL HERITAGE AREA - Modification 12|
|NPS 19 NERO 0071||Tsongas Industrial History Center Partnership|
|P19AS00389||Southeast Coast Network Science Support - Mod 3|
|P19AS00391||Painting and Refurbishment of Bath House and Maintenance Shop|
|NPS 19 NERO 0070||Werowocomoco Exhibit for Gloucester Visitor Center|
|P19AS00397||Building Bridges between Native Communities and National Parks|
|P19AS00400||Support Infrastructure Projects at Intermountain Region Parks|
|NPS 19 NERO 0076||Fostering Leaders: Facilitated Dialogs 2019 YPP-Youth Work Program|
|NPS 19 NERO 0077||St. Paul's Church NHS Interpretation & Preservation|
|P19AS00404||Increase Public Availability of Archives|
|P19AS00405||Refurbishment of The Lowndes Visitor Center|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "ED GRANTS 070819 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: