Apply for CDC RFA TS20 2001
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control - ATSDR in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "ATSDR's Partnership to Promote Local Efforts To Reduce Environmental Exposure" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.136.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 21, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Dec 15, 2019 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 25 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Sea Grant Fellowship
Previous opportunity: Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Gaining Early Awareness and Readiness for Undergraduate Programs (State Grants) CFDA Number 84.334S
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for CDC RFA TS20 2001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (CDC RFA TS20 2001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HRSA 20 019||Service Area Competition|
|72068519RFA00008||Health Services Delivery (HSD) Activity|
|COOCLI1||Combating Opioid Overdose through Community Level Intervention|
|HRSA 20 087||Delta States Rural Development Network Grant Program|
|CDC RFA PS20 2004||National Network of Sexually Transmitted Diseases Clinical Prevention Training Centers (NNPTC)|
|72061719RFA00005||USAID/Uganda Voluntary Family Planning for Improved Reproductive Health and Development (FP4HD) Activity|
|RFA NS 19 038||The NINDS Human Cell and Data Repository (U24 - Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|HRSA 20 066||AIDS Drug Assistance Program (ADAP) Emergency Relief Funds (ERF)|
|RFA HL 20 027||Catalyze: Product Definition for Small Molecules and Biologics - Preliminary Product/Lead Series Identification (R33 - Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA HL 20 024||Catalyze: Product Definition Device Prototype Design and Testing, Diagnostic Disease Target Identification and Assay Development, and Research Tool Development (R61/R33 - Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA HL 20 023||Catalyze: Product Definition for Small Molecules and Biologics - Target Identification and Validation, and Preliminary Product/Lead Series Identification (R61/R33 Clinical Trials Not Allowed)|
|RFA HL 20 028||Catalyze: Product Definition Device Prototype Testing and Design Modification, Diagnostic Disease Target Assay Development and Design Characterization, and Research Tool Testing and Validation (R33 - Clinical Trials Not Allowed)|
|HRSA 20 021||State and Regional Primary Care Association (PCA) Cooperative Agreements|
|72065619RFA00012||Orphans and Vulnerable Children|
|CDC RFA PS20 2003||STD/HIV Disease Intervention Training Centers (DITC)|
|HRSA 20 085||State Offices of Rural Health Coordination and Development Program (SORHCDP)|
|RFA AG 20 032||MD-PhD Training Program in Alzheimer's Disease and Related Dementias and the Behavioral and Social Sciences (T32 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA HL 21 002||Bench to Bassinet Program Administrative Coordinating Center (U01 - Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|72061719RFA00007||USAID/Uganda Social and Behavior Change for Transformation (SBC4T) Activity|
|RFA AG 20 038||Dementia Care: Home- and Community-Based Services (HCBS) (R21 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "CDC RFA TS20 2001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.