Apply for PD062021 1
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Saudi Arabia in the education, employment, labor and training sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Entrepreneurship/Career/Job Training & Development" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.600.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 17, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 22, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $100,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 5 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Individuals.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education, Employment, Labor and Training
Next opportunity: Networking and Professional Development of State and Large Urban System Healthcare Administrators
Previous opportunity: American Spaces Grant Funding 2021
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for PD062021 1
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (PD062021 1) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|PAS MANAGUA FY22 01||U.S. Embassy Managua - Annual Program Statement|
|PASNOUAKCHOTT FY2022||U.S. Embassy Nouakchott, PAS Request for Statements of Interest: Annual Program Statement|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "PD062021 1", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.