THIS IS NOT A REQUEST FOR APPLICATIONS-Canoemobile Program for Urban Youth- MISS- THIS IS NOT A REQUEST FOR APPLICATIONS (NPS NOIP17AC00177)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the education, environment, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "THIS IS NOT A REQUEST FOR APPLICATIONS-Canoemobile Program for Urban Youth- MISS- THIS IS NOT A REQUEST FOR APPLICATIONS" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.954.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 17, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 27, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $90,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education, Environment, Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Cooperative Training Partnership in Aquatic Toxicology and Ecosystem Research
Previous opportunity: BLM Alaska - 2017 Youth Opportunities to Work on Conservation Projects on Public Lands
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NPS NOIP17AC00177) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P17AS00174||Notice of CESU Funding Opportunity Everglades Ecosystem Restoration and Management|
|P17AS00392||Structured decision support for bald eagle monitoring in Alaska|
|P17AS00405||Coastal hydrographic physical dynamics and oceanography assessments|
|F17AS00297||Refuge Outreach Filming|
|F17AS00284||Synthesizing Socioeconomic Information, Data and Values in the Aleutians and Bering to Inform Large Scale Planning|
|F17AS00301||Adapt Alaska: Resilient Communities Across Alaska|
|NPS NOIP15AC00903||Coordinate Teacher Training and Education Programming with Local School Districts- SACN|
|F17AS00357||Meet the NWRS/Urban FWRS Films|
|NPS NOIP16AC01295||Promote Great Lakes Ecosystem Health Through Education About Invasive Species and their Prevention- GLRI|
|F17AS00463||Synthesizing Socioeconomic Information, Data and Values in the Aleutians and Bering to Inform Large Scale Planning|
|F18AS00004||National Outreach and Communication Program|
|F18AS00057||Native Youth Community Adaptation and Leadership Congress Logistical Support|
|F18AS00058||Natural Resource Conservation Careers Program|
|F18AS00125||Chehalis Fisheries Restoration Program|
|P18AS00402||Ecology of Wolves and their Prey in the Southern Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem (GYE)|
|F18AS00244||Combating Wildlife Trafficking|
|F19AS00114||African Elephant Conservation Fund|
|F19AS00111||Rhinoceros and Tiger Conservation Fund - AFRICA|
|P19AS00101||Citizen Science for Cluing in to the Health of Alaska's Coastal Parks: Engaging Local Communities in Tracking Seabird Mortality|
|F19AS00261||T&E and At-Risk Habitat Management Support at Air Force installations in the Southeast|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NPS NOIP17AC00177", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: