Office of Innovation and Improvement (OII): Charter Schools Program (CSP) Grants to Developers for the Replication and Expansion of High-Quality Charter Schools CFDA Number 84.282E (ED GRANTS 030218 002)
- The Department of Education in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Office of Innovation and Improvement (OII): Charter Schools Program (CSP) Grants to Developers for the Replication and Expansion of High-Quality Charter Schools CFDA Number 84.282E" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 84.282.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 02, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 16, 2018 Applications Available March 2, 2018. Date of Pre-Application Webinar Thursday, March 8, 2018, 100 p.m., Washington, DC time. Pre-Application Webinar Information The Department will hold a pre-application meeting via webinar for prospective applicants on Thursday, March 8, 100 p.m., Washington, DC time. Individuals interested in attending this meeting are encouraged to pre-register by emailing their name, organization, and contact information with the subject heading DEVELOPER GRANTS PRE-APPLICATION MEETINGaposapos to CharterSchools@ed.gov. There is no registration fee for attending this meeting. For further information about the pre-application meeting, contact Eddie Moat, U.S. Department of Education, 400 Maryland Avenue SW, Room 4W259, Washington, DC 20202-5970. Telephone (202) 401-2266 or by email email@example.com. Deadline for Transmittal of Applications April 16, 2018..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,250,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 30 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: Pyramid Lake AIS Station Roof
Previous opportunity: Flexible Combined Heat and Power for Grid Reliability and Resiliency
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (ED GRANTS 030218 002) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SFOP0004203||2019 Thomas R. Pickering Foreign Affairs Fellowship Graduate Program|
|ED GRANTS 030918 001||Office of Innovation and Improvement (OII): Charter Schools Program (CSP): Grants to State Entities CFDA Number 84.282A|
|DOS LONDON PD 2018 04||Exploring American Values Exchange Program|
|HE1254 18 R 9999||Grants to Military-Connected Local Educational Agencies for Academic and Support Programs (MCASP)|
|RFI 388 18 0001||USAID/Bangladesh Request for Information on Skills Development of Bangladeshi Youth to acquire New or Improved Employment|
|ED GRANTS 032118 001||Office of Innovation and Improvement (OII): Expanding Opportunity Through Quality Charter Schools Program (CSP): Grants for Credit Enhancement for Charter School Facilities CFDA Number 84.354A|
|ED GRANTS 032118 002||Office of Innovation and Improvement (OII): Supporting Effective Educator Development (SEED) Program CFDA Number 84.423A|
|ED GRANTS 032318 001||Office of English Language Acquisition (OELA): Native American and Alaska Native Children in School Program CFDA Number 84.365C|
|P18AS00122||Alaska SeaLife Center Marine Science Interpretation Internship|
|K NOFO 18 103||Anti-TIP International Youth Champions Conclave|
|SFOP0004327||Science Envoy Program Administrative Support|
|72049218RFA00004||Gabay (Guide): Strengthening Inclusive Education for Blind/Deaf Children|
|ND NOFO 18 106||Youth Leaders as Change Makers|
|ND NOFO 18 109||Documentary Film Making for Social Activism|
|ND NOFO 18 111||Gender Equity: Women’s Equality, Empowerment and Leadership through Safe Higher Educational and Work Spaces|
|ND NOFO 18 112||Art and Heritage Conservationist Summit|
|ND NOFO 18 110||Let’s Get Serious: Comic Videos to Promote Study in the U.S.|
|C NOFO 18 102||This House Believes That: A U.S.-India Comparative Constitutional Law Debate Project|
|C NOFO 18 101||Women Shaping the Narrative in Media and Entertainment|
|ND NOFO 18 113||English Access Microscholarship Alumni Engagement (REPOST)|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "ED GRANTS 030218 002", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: