Apply for 7200AA20RFA00002
- The Agency for International Development in the agriculture, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Global Feed the Future Agricultural Biotechnology Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 21, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 17, 2020 The close date is for Concept Notes.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $20,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 11 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: OJJDP FY 20 Family Drug Court Program
Previous opportunity: Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- Lafayette, Iberia and St. Martin Parishes, Louisiana
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 7200AA20RFA00002
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "7200AA20RFA00002", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.