Apply for DHS 20 GPD 042 09 02
- The Department of Homeland Security, Department of Homeland Security - FEMA in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Fiscal Year (FY) 2020 Emergency Management Performance Grant Program - Region 9" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 97.042.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 14, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 15, 2020.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 9 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Previous opportunity: OJJDP FY 20 Family Drug Court Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DHS 20 GPD 042 09 02
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DHS 20 GPD 042 09 02) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DOS GHANA ECON 2020 01||U.S. Embassy Accra Special Self-Help Program|
|EDA HDQ OIE 2020||2020 Build to Scale Program - Concept Proposal|
|SFOP0006463||DRL Addressing Anti-corruption in Central Europe|
|F20AS00058||Cooperative Data Collection, Management, Analysis, and Manuscript Writing for Publications; Logistical Support For International Research, and Youth Engagement for Endangered Species Projects|
|PAS UKRAINE 2020 005||Ukraine: Media Institutional Capacity Building|
|DOS NBO PAS FY20 001||Economic Empowerment for People with Disabilities|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DHS 20 GPD 042 09 02", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.