Apply for DE FOA 0002556
- The Department of Energy, Idaho Field Office in the energy, opportunity zone benefits sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Fiscal Year 2022 Distinguished Early Career Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 81.121.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 06, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 02, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $625,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 4 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Energy, Opportunity Zone Benefits
Next opportunity: Alzheimer's Disease Programs Initiative (ADPI) - States and Community Grants
Previous opportunity: Bureau of Democracy, Human Rights and Labor Request for Statements of Interest: FY21 China Programs
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DE FOA 0002556
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DE FOA 0002556", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.