Choice Neighborhoods Implementation Grant Program (FR 6100 N 34)
- The Department of Housing and Urban Development in the housing sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Choice Neighborhoods Implementation Grant Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 14.889.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 24, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Nov 22, 2017 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $30,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 5 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (FR 6100 N 34) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|FR 6100 N 14||Jobs Plus Initiative|
|FR 6100 N 19||Self-Help Homeownership Opportunity Program (SHOP)|
|2018 TIP NOFA||2018 VA GPD Transition In Place NOFA|
|2018 PDO NOFA||2018 VA GPD Per Diem Only NOFA|
|FR 6100 N 42||Lead-Based Paint Capital Fund Program (LBPCF)|
|FR 6200 N 38||Choice Neighborhoods Planning Grants Program|
|FR 6100 N 43||2017 Mainstream Voucher Program|
|FR 6200 N 39||Veterans Housing Rehabilitation and Modification Pilot Program|
|FR 6100 N 41||Family Unification Program Notice of Funding Availability for Fiscal Years 2017 and 2018|
|FR 6200 N 15||Lead and Healthy Homes Technical Studies Grant Program Pre- and Full Application|
|2018SN||FY 2018 Special Need|
|FR 6200 N 34||Choice Neighborhoods Implementation Grant Program|
|FR 6100 N 44||Healthy Homes Production Grant Program for Tribal Housing|
|FR 6200 N 14||Jobs Plus Initiative|
|FR 6200 N 12||Lead-Based Paint Hazard Reduction Program|
|FR 6200 N 25||Notice of Funding Availability (NOFA) for the Fiscal Year (FY) 2018 Continuum of Care Program Competition|
|FR 6200 N 33||Notice of Funding Availability (NOFA) for the Department's Fiscal Year 2018 Comprehensive Housing Counseling Grant Program|
|FR 6200 N 30||FY18 NOFA Housing Counseling Training Grant|
|FR 6200 N 12TC||Lead-Based Paint Hazard Reduction Program|
|FR 6200 N 19||Self-Help Homeownership Opportunity Program (SHOP)|
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "FR 6100 N 34", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: