Apply for NPS NOIP18AC00073
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the agriculture, education, environment, natural resources, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "GLNF-CESU: Pilot Study Evaluating the Relationship of Community Gravel Beds and Developing Sustainable Tree Canopies- MWRO" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 19, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Dec 31, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $204,009.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture, Education, Environment, Natural Resources, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: FY18 DRL Supporting Objective Media in Hungary
Previous opportunity: Preventing HIV/AIDS in Vulnerable Populations in South Africa
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for NPS NOIP18AC00073
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NPS NOIP18AC00073) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USDA NRCS AR 18 01||Arkansas Collaboration Agreement|
|USDA NRCS OK 18 01||Accelerated implementation of key conservation objectives|
|USDA NRCS CTA EQIP M0 18 02||Conservation Technical Assistance (CTA) and Environmental Quality Incentives Program (E IP Grant and Coo erative Agreement Funding for Fiscal Year (FY) 2018 Batch 2- MISSOURI|
|USDA NRCS MO 19 01||FY19 Workshops/Projects Announcement|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NPS NOIP18AC00073", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.