Julia Taft Refugee Fund for FY 2018 (DOS ABJ FY18 01)
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Cote d Ivoire in the community development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Julia Taft Refugee Fund for FY 2018" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.517.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 08, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 15, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $250,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Community Development
Next opportunity: Flexible Combined Heat and Power for Grid Reliability and Resiliency
Previous opportunity: 2019 National Urban and Community Forestry Grant Program
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DOS ABJ FY18 01) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|PRE SOLICITATION||Tunisia Resilience and Community Empowerment (TRACE)|
|72066418RFA00002||Tunisia Resilience and Community Empowerment (TRACE)|
|SFOP0004199||Supporting Civil Society and Media in Ukraine|
|2018001||U.S. Ambassador’s Special Self-Help Fund (SSH)|
|BOR LC 18 F001||Lower Colorado Region Water Conservation Field Services Program Grant Program for FY 2018|
|18 MMR NOFO 101||Supporting Tolerance and Peace Advocacy at the Community Level|
|SFOP0004235||Supporting Democracy, Good Governance, Religious Freedoms and Human Rights in Pakistan|
|SFOP0004260||Increasing Civil and Political Participation of Ethnic Minorities in Moldova|
|DOS MWI ASSHF FY18||U.S. Ambassador’s Special Self-Help Fund, U.S Embassy Lilongwe|
|72016918RFA00007||STRATEGIC ADVOCACY APPROACHES ACTIVITY|
|HKG NOFO FY18 002||U.S. Consulate General HK, 175th Anniversary Programs|
|72049218RFA00005||MARAWI RESPONSE PROJECT|
|DOS COD SSH FY18||Ambassador's Special Self Help Fund|
|SFOP0005124||Community Advocacy for Emerging Cuban Leaders|
|SFOP0005173||Strengthening Nonviolence as a Strategy for Peacebuilding and Promoting Social Cohesion in the Abyei Area|
|SFOP0005185||Violence Prevention Focused on Gang Disintegration|
|P18AS00348||Visitor and Resource Outreach, Support of Equestrian Operations|
|OIT STEP 2018 02||STEP|
|VA GRANTS NCA FY2019||Veterans Cemetery Grants Program|
|SFOP0005283||Countering Violent Extremism in the Philippines through Training, Programming, and Coordination|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DOS ABJ FY18 01", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: