Apply for MBDA OBD 2021 2006874
- The Department of Commerce in the environment, natural resources, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Fiscal Year 2021 Broad Agency Announcement: Minority Colleges and Universities" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 11.802.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 16, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 16, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $300,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 5 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment, Natural Resources, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services (OSERS): Rehabilitation Services Administration (RSA): Individuals Who Are Deaf or Hard of Hearing and Individuals Who Are DeafBlind Program Assistance Listing Number 84.160D
Previous opportunity: Centers for Independent Living – Michigan
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for MBDA OBD 2021 2006874
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (MBDA OBD 2021 2006874) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NOAA NOS NCCOS 2022 2006972||Understanding multi-stressor impacts on marine ecosystems under climate change|
|NOAA NOS ORR 2022 2006974||FY2022 Marine Debris Removal|
|NOAA OAR WPO 2022 2006969||FY2022 Weather Program Office Research Programs|
|NOAA NOS NCCOS 2022 2006992||Integrated Research on Coastal and Ocean Acidification and Harmful Algal Blooms|
|NOAA NOS ORR 2022 2007022||FY2022 Marine Debris Prevention|
|NOAA SEC OED 2022 2006995||Environmental Literacy Program: Increasing community resilience to extreme weather & climate change|
|NOAA NOS NCCOS 2022 2007023||Harmful Algal Bloom Control Technologies Incubator|
|NOAA OAR SG 2022 2007012||FY2022 National Sea Grant College Program Special Projects|
|NOAA OAR SG 2023 2007040||National Sea Grant College Program Dean John A. Knauss Marine Policy Fellowship|
|NOAA OAR CPO 2022 2007019||Climate Program Office (CPO), Regional Integrated Science and Assessments (RISA) FY2022|
|NOAA NOS IOOS 2022 2007005||FY 2022 US Marine Life Observations: Coordinated Marine Biodiversity Observation Network (MBON) and Animal Telemetry Network (ATN) Activities to Ensure Resilient, Productive Ecosystems and Human Communities in the Face of Change|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "MBDA OBD 2021 2006874", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.