Apply for 20 581
- The National Science Foundation in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Disaster Resilience Research Grants" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 47.041.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 13, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 15, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $400,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 12 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Previous opportunity: Enhancing Public Health Laboratory Capabilities and Increasing Capacity
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 20 581
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (20 581) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|G20AS00081||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Desert Southwest CESU|
|G20AS00085||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Piedmont South Atlantic Coast CESU|
|G20AS00077||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Pacific Northwest CESU|
|G20AS00078||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Californian CESU|
|G20AS00096||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G20AS00098||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|G20AS00089||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Desert Southwest CESU|
|G20AS00090||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Colorado Plateau CESU|
|G20AS00094||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Basin CESU|
|G20AS00093||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Chesapeake Watershed CESU|
|G20AS00092||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Colorado Plateau CESU|
|G20AS00091||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|G20AS00080||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Colorado Plateau CESU|
|G20AS00082||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Colorado Plateau CESU|
|G20AS00087||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Colorado Plateau CESU|
|G20AS00079||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Basin CESU|
|W9126G 20 2 SOI 4263||AFCEC Seasonal Support|
|80JSC019N0001 TEAM||HERO Appendix G: Team Composition|
|G20AS00100||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Chesapeake Watershed CESU|
|G20AS00086||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Chesapeake Watershed CESU|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "20 581", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.